- The Basic Law for Global Warming Countermeasures and a Revision of the Basic Energy Plan.
- Resumption of Operations at the Monju Reactor.
- Appointment of a New FEPC Vice Chairman and Overview of Electricity Demand in this Winter.
- WANO’s Biennial General Meeting
- The Japanese Electric Power Industry’s View on the Basic Bill for Global Warming Countermeasures.
- Important Challenges for the Electric Power Industry This Year
- The Announcement of the IEP’s Technology Roadmap
- Our Views and Requests on the Cost-Cutting by the Government Revitalization Unit’s
- A Review of This Year
- Total Shipment of Eco Cute Residential Water Heater Systems Exceeds 2 Million Units
- Forecast for Electric Power Supply and Demand for the Coming Winter
- Introduction of the New System for Purchasing Photovoltaic Power
- Recent Developments in Nuclear Power
- Follow-up of the Environmental Action Plan by the Japanese Electric Utility Industry
- Electricity Supply and Demand in This Summer
- Peer Review Actives under the Asia-Pacific Partnership on Clean Development and Climate (APP) in South Korea
- Japan's Policy Measures for Promoting and Enhancing Nuclera Power Generation
- Evens during Thermal Storage Month
- A Review of the Pluthermal Program
- An Outlook for Electricity Supply and Demand This Summer
- Change in FEPC Board of Directors
- Electric Power Industry's Opinions about Japan's Mid-Term Goal for the Reducation of GHG Emissions
- Assessment of the Possible Impact on Power Systems of Large-scale Introduction of Photovoltaics
- Economic Trends as Seen from the Electricity Demand in April
- Level of CO2 Emission Intensity that the Electric Power Industry of Japan Aims to Achieve by FY2020
- Activities Conducted by the International Electricity Partnership (IEP) in Conjunction with the UN Ad Hoc Working Group Session in Bonn