WWW.FEPC.OR.JP/ENGLISH/ ("this Website" hereinafter) is managed and operated by the Federation of Electric Power Companies of Japan (FEPC).
I Terms and Conditions of Use
Your access and use of this Website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- 1. Copyright of all text, photographs, graphics and images, music, voices, and other works of authorship ("contents" hereinafter) belongs to FEPC or authors and other right holders, and all the contents of this site may not in any shape or form be reproduced without permission from the copyright owner. For further details relevant to copyright or reproduction of the contents, please contact the Public Relations Department of FEPC.
- 2. FEPC carefully produces and manages the contents on this Website but disclaims all warranties, express or implied, for the contents on this Website. FEPC shall not under any circumstances be liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of the contents.
- 3. FEPC may change or suspend the composition of this Website, terms and conditions of use, URL and contents without advance notice. It may also suspend or discontinue the operation of this Website without advance notice.
- 4. Personal information you disclose at your discretion on the electronic bulletin board on this Website may be collected and used by other users. FEPC disclaims all responsibility and liability for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, which you may suffer as a result of disclosing such information here.
II Links from Other Sites
You may establish links to this Website without notifying us. However, you are requested to observe the following instructions:
- 1. You must link to this Website at WWW.FEPC.OR.JP/ENGLISH/ to expressly show that this is FEPC's Website. If you link to pages other than the Top Page, FEPC shall in no circumstances be liable for notifying you of any change or deletion of the contents or URLs posted on the Page.
- 2. You must link to this Website in a manner that does not make the contents of this Website unclear and cause third parties to misinterpret this Website, such as by allowing this Website to be opened within the frame of a website to which you have linked.
- 3. You must not link to websites that contain slander or defamatory remarks against individuals or organizations, or contents that impair the reputation of FEPC, websites that contain contents that disturb public order and standards of decency, websites that contain contents which may be unlawful or illegal or are associated with activities that may be unlawful or illegal, and other websites that FEPC deems inappropriate.